Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving in Antigua

So one of our good friends (the one who introduced John and I for the first time) lives in Antigua, Guatemala (the colonial capital of Guatemala). It is a beautiful city and when she invited us to go have Thanksgiving with her and her parents who were visiting from the states, we said OK! Somebody else cooking? I'm there! And, I knew I would get to eat at a bunch of Italian restaurants while we were there (pregnancy always increases my Italian food cravings). Not to mention the main reason, that we were really happy to spend time with our friend. I've been trying to recoup from going on vacation--why is it that vacation makes more housework? Doesn't seem to make sense, does it? Oh well, anyway, that's my reason why no pics are posted on this post, but I will put some pictures soon.

3 comments:

KristinR said...

Hello Becky & John! It looks like all is well down south! Glad to see you're all settling in and are surrounded by helpful friends. What a wonderful adventure! Enjoy!
--Kristin

ctscreenwriter said...

I love LUCY and my lil LEVI...my sister Becky is pretty good also...stay safe kid...

Adriana said...

I have some beautiful photos of Lucy Ill send to you to post. Thank you for coming- it was so wonderful to celebrate tgiving AND birthday w your family. xxox -Adriana