LOVE those faces - so big now! i totally see john in the 2nd one. cant wait to see the kids in may, june is it? i may be living in escuintla then - youll have to come visit on the way to the beach!
Beach sounds good! I really want to see you when we get there, probably end of May. I agree, now that I cut noah's hair he looks even more like John.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
LOVE those faces - so big now! i totally see john in the 2nd one. cant wait to see the kids in may, june is it? i may be living in escuintla then - youll have to come visit on the way to the beach!
Beach sounds good! I really want to see you when we get there, probably end of May. I agree, now that I cut noah's hair he looks even more like John.
Post a Comment