I understand that some of you grew up in homes where you did not know that women ever had gas...that was not the case in my household. I think the bathroom is funny--I blame my mom! So, here's some bathroom humor getting passed on by the grand kids!
Grammy gets my kids self-inflating whoopee cushions for Valentine's Day--nothing says "I love you" better than an artificial fart! She also got them more traditional fair, like cards, candy and the like. But the whoopee cushion is by far Lucy's favorite thing. So when we called to thank Grammy to thank her for the package she sent, it's no wonder that the whoopee cushion is the first thing that came to mind. Lucy left a message and said, "Hi, Grammy, it's Lucy. Thank you for the pagage (package). (he, he, he) I gonna give you a fart! (She depresses the whoopee cushion into the phone!) (he, he, he) Bye. .(he, he, he) ..I love you (he, he, he) Bye."
Then, the next one is from Levi. He was watching Dora and there was a volcano on Dora. So after the show's done, he says, "There's a volcano!" I asked him where he saw a volcano. He said, "in my penis". Too much! (btw, I didn't teach him that, totally came up with that on his own).
Hope that wasn't too much for you with fart-less families!
No comments:
Post a Comment