Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lucy in my Living Room











I enjoy taking pictures. I never cease to annoy my wife with how many pictures I take to get just the right expression or angle.I also like to play around with light and shadow. It would be nice to know something about photography, but I have no time to take a class or research it right now. Many of you who read this blog do know a thing or two (Alicia, I'm thinking about you) so if you have any tips let me know. For now Lucy is my semi-willing guinea pig. I am in the middle of final papers right now so I can't post much. Hope you can enjoy the pictures though.

2 comments:

rusted sun said...

Hey John- I came across your blog from Facebook. Your little ones are beautiful. Congratulations!
-Alisa

boneck family said...

keep em coming.