Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We're off to see the wizard...












Doesn't this picture of Lucy make you think of the little munchkins and their crazy hair-dos in the wizard of oz? I couldn't resist posting this.




This is Becky, by the way, so if this posting isn't filled with deep analytical thought or cleaver funny things to say, it's all because my brain left me about 10 months ago when I got pregnant again and hasn't decided to return yet! HA, that's how it goes, I guess! I want to post another picture, but I really don't know how to do it all in one posting...oh, I'm so behind the times! Sad, sad, sad. So if i make two posts just to put up two pictures, you'll have to forgive this woman born in 1981 who hasn't caught up with all of her peers already confident with the blogging craze.






Oh, I think I did it,I believe more than one photo is going to appear on this thing. I'm sure you're all dying to see more pictures of Levi. So here they are...



Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

gilliay said...

Levi looks so sweet and cozy!

Adriana said...

yay! thanks for figuring it out. quite honestly, it took me a time or two to get the photo thing down too.

ericksonzone said...

Thank you for telling me about your blog. I love to stay in touch and this is a fun way because we get to see pictures...and because Jason doesn't always pass the news updates on to me. :) Good luck with your papers John. Hi Becky, your kids are so cute!

The Pyper Fam said...

Oh that Levi is a doll!!! And when I saw that picture of Lucy,I was thinking more along the lines of Lucy-who (is that her name?) from 'The Grinch'. A perfect look for this time of year.:)

Liz said...

What beautiful kids, Bek! I love the new blog. (Or is it old and I just started looking at it? I don't know). Hope all is going well for you! (Looks like it is!) Are you guys making the pilgrimage to North Carolina for the holidays? If you guys ever decide to drive down, remember you have a place to stay in Maryland on the way if you want it! (But only for a few more months... we're moving soon.)
Love you!
Liz

Photo Girl said...

I think Lucy has your eyes Bek. That pic of her in the bath is way cute. I agree with Pyper Fam. She looks like the baby Who. Levi is adorable, too. I just thought Lucy looked a lot like you in that picture. :)

The Arellanes Family said...

He looks so precious and peaceful. Ahhh the life of a baby: eat, sleep, and eat some more, and eat, oh yeah the diapers. Becky I always knew that you would be a great mom and have such cute kids because they would take after their mom. And when I met John, I knew he would contribute as a great father with his great personality and looks as well. Your beautiful kids are so blessed to have you two as parents.

acwiz said...

The bath picture fits. PaPa has always called her Munchkin since the day she was born. That was Becky nick name also and only her father could call her that name. She would tell you only her daddy could call her that.