Levi is adorable! Fun that he is home just in time for Halloween. I can't believe that there are costumes small enough for one-day-old babies. Can't wait to meet him. Congrats on another beautiful baby!
YAY! Congratulations! I guess I didn't realize October had come and gone so fast. He is adorable.
You have quite the adorable son John! Congrats!
What an adorable little guy! And so fun he was home for Halloween!!
Oh, how fun that you got to dress him up! He was born just in time :) He is SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!
Congratulations. Levi is adorable.
halloween baby -- fun!what costume is that? is it a lion? isn't judah supposed to be the lion?
He looks very cute in his little costume! Congratulations!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Levi is adorable! Fun that he is home just in time for Halloween. I can't believe that there are costumes small enough for one-day-old babies. Can't wait to meet him. Congrats on another beautiful baby!
YAY! Congratulations! I guess I didn't realize October had come and gone so fast. He is adorable.
You have quite the adorable son John! Congrats!
What an adorable little guy! And so fun he was home for Halloween!!
Oh, how fun that you got to dress him up! He was born just in time :) He is SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!
Congratulations. Levi is adorable.
halloween baby -- fun!
what costume is that? is it a lion? isn't judah supposed to be the lion?
He looks very cute in his little costume! Congratulations!
Post a Comment