Here he is!
Yes he is finally here! A week late, but who's counting? Becky gave birth to our son Levi Thomas Edvalson at 2:00 pm today.
He was 8lbs 5oz, and 21 3/4 inches long. Labor was quite an ordeal and Becky wasn't making progress until after 15 hrs at the hospital when the Doctor decided to break her water. I will spare the details, but let me say watching my wife give painful birth really is something I think all husbands should be a witness to.
At this point I am too tired to write more. In keeping with tradition with the family blog genre, I will insert some adorable pictures for you all to comment on. Lucy likes her new little brother so far. Time will tell if this will remain the case.
oh, and the baby is cute too.
This was my favorite shot of the day. Becky, Grammie, Levi and Lucy.
4 comments:
Oh he is SOOO tiny! Good Job Becky and Baby Levi! We're glad everyone is doing well. Congratulations!
in tradition w family blog genre, I'll add my ooooh and ahhhhs too. Congrats papa
Yay!! He's here! Congratulations! He is a beautiful baby boy! Good job you guys, ESPECIALLY Becky for all the hard work she went through to bring little Levi here!
YEAH!!!! Almost a Halloween baby. Congrats!
Post a Comment