Friday, April 1, 2011

PICTURES!! YAY!

FAMILY PORTRAITS:
Pregnancy shot--8 months

Family shot.

Mommy-daughter shot.

HOMESCHOOL:
I did NOT pick my nose!

Levi painting (who-knows-what in process)

Lu painting, butterfly in process.
 HOMESCHOOL RESULTS:
Lucy's Princess Tiana (Princess and the Frog). See the whole idea behind the following pictures is to get Lucy to work on shapes without realizing we're working on shapes! So we made it characters that she loves from Princess and the Frog and I drew an outline of the characters bodies using geometric shapes, then I cut out the shapes (because I rarely can trust her with scissors, although we do some scissor activities) so she could match them (spec. ed skills) and practice gluing them (fine motor skills)

Lucy's Princess Charlotte (Princess and the Frog)

Lucy's Prince Naveen (Princess and the Frog)

Levi's shapes gluing activity.

Lucy's butterfly.

Levi's painting.

This is what we sing "days of the week" too. And, yes I realize I spelt Wednesday wrong, but I don't think Lucy will notice yet, so...

This is February's calendar, ever so professionally written in chalk on our wall! We sing the "days of the week" song and then count to the day it is.

3 comments:

Valencia said...

Beautiful!

Mark and Adrienne said...

Cute cute! Love the family pictures and your little baby belly!

wigsybaby said...

so so so so cute. You guys aren't ever coming back are you? I keep looking for a new baby picture since I can't ever remember your due date.
McKenzi