Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Few Videos of Life in Nahuala

Although we do have a maid, I have had the opportunity from time to time to wash our own clothes and I wash our own dishes fairly frequently too. Feel grateful for washing machines, guys, b/c the ladies here work hard to get clothes clean!
We got Levi/Lucy a tricycle and found this little horsie you're about to see. The kids love to non-competative race on them. You'll hear them saying "Yee-haw". That's because they're Woodie and Jessie from Toy Story.

1 comment:

Adam and Rachel said...

I love the "Yee-haws" and imaginary lassos . . . so cute! After watching that short video of you washing clothes and reading about how Guatemalan showers work, I thought, "Man, they're going to be excited to come back to their house in Albany." (Now complete with a dishwasher too!) Also, congrats John on the Fulbright scholarship! That is great! (Although if you do ALL go to Guatemala next year, sorry but we won't be able to rent your house from you again . . . we have enjoyed it though, and your tulips in the background are almost up!)