Friday, March 6, 2009

Juggling

So things are busy lately. The nice thing is my kids remind me of what's important when I am in the thick of thin things. So here's to them!


"Hey quit bugging me when I am working. Oh yeah, I read complete sentences now. After this I will get to some algebra I have been working on. Pretty much the smartest girl on the block, you got a problem with that?!"


After taking a look at Daddy's sparse head of hair, Levi's smile turned into a frown as he realized that although he may surpass Daddy for a while, Genetics+ 30 years = male pattern bladness.




Lucy looked into the camera of the paparazi on her big premier and said: "Tina Fey ain't got nothin' on me!"


Dodger blue, true blue through and through. After Manny Ramirez just renewed his contract with LA, Levi feels that he has picked a real winner to root for this Baseball season.



Price of gas from the University to Home. $0.95. Toll booth, $0.70. A big hug and kiss after a long day studying, Priceless.


Here's Levi again. He doesn't do much but eat and sleep and other bodily functions, but he sure is cute. We were lucky to have such an easy going 2nd child.

Oh and I had to include this one of Lucy eating "food" off the carpet. I guess we should vacuum more often.

3 comments:

Nicky Watts said...

Ha ha ha ha! You're kids are so cute. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Whirl Winds said...

Love your blog.

Kelli said...

Our poor boys don't have a chance, do they? Keyton likes to point at Allen's bare head and say "all gone" then point to the sides where there is still some hair left and yell out excitedly, "there it is!"