So many of you might have heard that we had a big ice storm up here in the North East this week. It's really beautiful but deadly and dangerous. Our elderly neighbor lady told us
So when we came home. I took this picture. I like how it came out.
By the way, in case you wanted a classic pose of the kids together for Christmas, this is the best we could do. Needless to say, they were uncooperative at best. We were too cheap to go to Penny's, maybe next year we will give it another shot.
Here are some that didn't turn out so well, here is the story:
Lucy: "Now before you got here, I had the run of the place, they laughed at me, changed my diaper regularly, thought I was the cutest thing around --then you came and it all changed, you ruined everything! Anyway, now that they aren't looking, let me show you a little trick I learned in daycare."
Levi: What kind of trick?... wait a minute. WWAAAA! What kind of monster are you!
Lucy: "Let me put you in the sleeper hold, yes..shhhh...just relax..."
Levi: "mmmphh bllurrggh, hugh, hugh," please get her off me!
Lucy: now...let..me..shove you under the couch, yes..that's it.
Levi: Where am I going??!!
Lucy: Levi? Levi who?
Hours later....
Levi: Keep..her...away, the horror! the horror!
MERRY CHRISTMAS
8 comments:
I love your interpretation of the pictures. Poor Levi, someday you'll be big enough to get out of that head lock.
Oh, they are so cute! We miss you guys! Tell everyone hi for us!
That's a very cute and creative post. I loved it, but only because that's totally our family when we try to pose for pictures.
I love it how funny I hope they learn to play well together someday but I mean Lucy brought up a really good point she was the cutest around until he showed up... poor Lucy when they fall it's a mighty hard fall :)
I think your story is better than any Penny's photo shoot.
Hey Jon, where are you spending Christmas? Kennewick, NY, or Carolina?
That's a riot.
Haha . . . I laughed out load while reading the commentary. Thanks for a funny post!
Post a Comment