The Public wants more photos, so I am posting more photos. A lot of this is from our fall walk at a nearby nature trail here. For those of you not familiar with fall here in the north east, you are in for a treat if you get a chance to visit. I think I get more depressed inside on nice fall days than in the spring or summer. I feel like if I stay in too long I will miss all the cool colors and winter will be here before I know it. I have always enjoyed the sharp feel of the air, like biting into a crisp apple, and the sense that things are just about to lay down and fall asleep. I don't know if my words can do it justice. So my advice is, if you get a chance go take on a sunnny fall day some place with lots of fall color.
It will do your soul some good. Fall was also the time growing up I looked forward to Halloween. The holiday was always filled with a sense of adventure. I definitely enjoyed going trick or treating as a kid, and to be honest I miss it a bit. Now I can enjoy it with Lucy, this is a picture of her Giraffe costume this year. She says raff instead of giraffe, although to her this is a monkey suit not a girraffe su
it.
So this is my second entry in the same number of days! My guess is that if this blog is anything like my journal, the next entry will probably be in a year or so, but I will do my best. If any of you have any good ideas how to arrange the pictures with the text or widen the available space let me know.

1 comment:
yaaay! Welcome to blogland. I love the fall too.. but Guatemalan rainy afternoons take the cake--Lucy is adorable!
Post a Comment