@ John: I know, I was actually bugged while I was recording b/c I saw that bib on him. For those of you who don't speak Spanish, the bib says, "Babies sleep safer alone." It was free so I couldn't throw it away or give it away b/c I can always use more bibs but we definitely don't follow that advice! We're co-sleepers here.
6 comments:
I love the videos of Noah! He's so cute! I'm looking forward to my visit this month. I love you all so much! Mom
The best part is the bib. I know you don't agree with the message.
@ John: I know, I was actually bugged while I was recording b/c I saw that bib on him. For those of you who don't speak Spanish, the bib says, "Babies sleep safer alone." It was free so I couldn't throw it away or give it away b/c I can always use more bibs but we definitely don't follow that advice! We're co-sleepers here.
adorable - he's a mini-John. what's up with the "los bebes duerman mejor solos"?? is that an anti-co-sleeping thing?
oh, just the previous comments.. all clear.
So cute! The fat little hands make a great clapping sound! :) Baby talk is one of the best sounds on earth. Love it.
Post a Comment