Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Robot Insurance

 
Proof that you do need Robot Insurance:

4 comments:

Charlotta-love said...

I read Epbot and I JUST got around to watching this. I opened her blog before yours and thought, "That looks like John's girl, Lucy. I wonder if they know their girl is on another blog." I came directly to your blog and yes, you know. How cute! Lucy is famous. :o)

Charlotta-love said...

Oops. I need to explain my comment.

I read your blog and one called Epbot. I clicked on your blog but THOUGHT I clicked on Epbot's. So, when I saw Lucy on the video, I got all excited, clicked on your blog (actually was already there) and wrote the comment saying I had just seen Lucy on another blog.

Turns out I didn't. Didn't mean to freak you out that Lucy's video was on another blog. It wasn't... Man, I feel sheepish. Is there insurance for the computer impaired?

Becky said...

ok, we were wondering! Hope you are doing well. I seem to remember on facebook you posted that you got your MA. Good job!

Becky said...

That was John by the way