I don't even try to get a perfect picture. As long as we're all in it, I'm good. So I think there are quite a few GREAT shots of your cute family! I have a link to our recent family pictures on my blog if you want to see them.
Hey Cousin. This is Rachel Maughan. I love your blog and I love your cute family pictures. It looks like you guys are doing well, and the family is growing. My husband and I are living in Florida now. He is doing a Residency program here. We love the weather, but miss now being close to family.
3 comments:
You look great! What fun family pictures! Yes, it is hard to get a good shot. WE have to tackle family pictures again.
I don't even try to get a perfect picture. As long as we're all in it, I'm good. So I think there are quite a few GREAT shots of your cute family! I have a link to our recent family pictures on my blog if you want to see them.
Hey Cousin. This is Rachel Maughan. I love your blog and I love your cute family pictures. It looks like you guys are doing well, and the family is growing. My husband and I are living in Florida now. He is doing a Residency program here. We love the weather, but miss now being close to family.
Post a Comment