It was a Saturday and John decided to kindly let me and Noah keep snuggling in bed together. The only way that can happen is to remove "Mommy I'm Awake!" Levi from the bed, which has to be done quickly or the protest will quickly awaken sweet sleepy Noah. John did this successfully and somehow calmed down Levi's cries of, "Mommy, Mommy!!!"
Anyway, about 20 min later I am awoken by Levi saying, "I want little eggs!" and John holding out a pan of scrambled eggs, saying, "I made you little eggs!". Poor John, he didn't know that for the last few weeks, I keep early riser Levi quiet by giving him a cupful of his favorite treat, yogurt covered raisins, which happen to look like, you guessed it, little eggs! And thus was my sleeping in cut short...all because of a small misunderstanding over breakfast!
No comments:
Post a Comment