Friday, January 14, 2011

What Name Would You Pick?

Just click on the link below and you can vote for your favorite name for our baby that is arriving in 109 days... (not that I'm keeping track...okay, I am. Did you know that the second trimester feels like the third trimester when it's your third pregnancy in less than 5 years? It's true.)

http://www.babycenter.com/403_what-name-would-you-choose_12842601_546.bc

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I had to pick Ashley! But they are all lovely names.

Shaun R. said...

I would have said Sean, but it was spelled wrong.

The Pyper Fam said...

Hi guys! I've loved reading your posts about life in Guatemala! I'm so glad you are sharing your experiences down there! Can't believe that baby #3 is going to be here in just a few months! :) Can't wait! I loved all the baby names. I voted for Isaac, but I also love Noah and I voted for Eliza but I also love Alice. :) Good luck- baby naming is the hardest part of having a baby. OK, maybe not, but almost... :) Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

So I loved the most popular names like everyone else Eliza and Noah but thought Gloria and Joshua seemed more like Lucy and Levi younger sibling! Can't believe how big the kids are getting. Happy B'day Lu! Love reading your blog.

Adriana said...

a name in Spanish! How unique and wonderful that this baby is born in Guatemala, give them a name that reminds them of that.

Becky said...

Only problem with Spanish names is that there aren't many that go with Edvalson. We like transitional names that have their equivalent in spanish and english. So if it's a boy, Noe in Latin America, a girl Alicia or one another equivalent. we will see.