We had our first snow storm in Albany today! I'd say that right now we have about 2 in on the ground. (It had just started in the pictures). Levi wanted to drive in the snow and Lu just wanted to run around in it and try and catch some in her mouth. The one that cracked me up is her staring at the snow in her hair!
And a video of her sweet dance moves at our Church Christmas Party:
First Snow Footage:
4 comments:
So Cute!!! I love Lucy's curls! :)
The first snow is always so much fun! It's good to hear your voice Bec! I miss you!
Its been a while since ive check out the ol' blog. Im glad i did. those kids are growing up and you look like your growing out john...just kidding.
-Clint
She looks SO ENTHRALLED! I love it.
Post a Comment