October 30th we celebrated our little one's 1st birthday. We celebrated at the Hipple's house and if you're wondering, "hey, why didn't I get invited?" Well, it's probably because you either live too far away or because you have a toddler. Nothing against toddlers. But, I decided it should be a babys-only event...because, being a mother of an almost 3 year old, I know how toddlers tend to steal the show. And, this was my baby's day! And, anyway, Lucy's b-day is right around the corner, and if you have a toddler, you can be sure you're coming to that one!
3 comments:
I can't believe he is one! Time flies! Great family costume!
I love, love, LOVE your Halloween costumes.
And the pictures of Levi digging into his cake are fabulous. I couldn't get Bee to do that, and am therefore jealous. Maybe baby J will when we get to that point...
Looks like one fun bash!!! I can't believe he is one already! Where has the time gone? You guys looked cute in your halloween costumes! :)
Post a Comment