Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Beach, Sipacate, Guatemala

7 comments:

wigsybaby said...

I want to go swimming now! Love the pictures!

wigsybaby said...

Want to go swimming now! Love the pictures.

wigsybaby said...

love hte pictures! Totally want to go swimming now.

wigsybaby said...

love hte pictures! Totally want to go swimming now.

wigsybaby said...

love hte pictures! Totally want to go swimming now.

wigsybaby said...

Oh my word... I just realized that the stupid computer was working! You know how it makes you look at the scream and type what you see? All this time I thought it was making me do it over nad over again because the dumb things were so hard to read. Now I think I just made about 10 of the same comment. SO SORRY! I'm such a dork

M said...

I LOVE Lucy's poses!! How fun do these photos look, and how jealous do they make me?!?!?!?!