Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Lucy's Tribute to "Baby Jacob"

After we watched the video posted on here under "They Chose Life", Lucy decided she wanted to thank baby Jacob too. So for days she pestered me to take her to buy a balloon for baby Jacob. On Wednesday I finally had time to take her to the Dollar Tree and Lucy picked out a Tinkerbell balloon and Levi picked out an Elmo balloon for "Baby Jacob". We came home and decorated them, just like my friend's family did in the video. Then we went out and let them into the night sky. Lucy let go as soon as I counted to three and watched with a big smile as the balloon floated toward the stars. Levi held on a moment or two, so I said, "Levi, you can keep the balloon. Do you want to keep the balloon or send it to baby Jacob?" He said, "Send it to baby Jacob," and let go. Two seconds later, he was saying, "I need my balloon back!" Oh, 3 year olds! ;)


1 comment:

Mimi said...

Oh my heart!! Your kids are the sweetest kids EVER! I am so touched. I will have to post a link to this... it is too stinkin' sweet.

Thank you!