Sunday, March 28, 2010

Flash back to the 80'sDaddy and Levi chillin' on Delaware Ave.
Lucy stripping...like always.
Driving his car
Longing to be outside.

Levi really wanting to part of potty trainingBuilding a snow fort...and levi soothing his teething pain on the snow.
Lucy getting prepped for living in Guatemala

Loving her face paint.
Watching the tube together...our brains will soon ooze out of our ears...
In the "boat"
Night time stories with daddy
She ate all the grapes, all of them, do you realize what that means for potty time? I do.
Cooking

4 comments:

The Pyper Fam said...

I love love love all of these pictures! Those kids are SO cute! I really wish we were closer so we could play! Becky, I love your hair! It may not be the best picture of you, from the side, but I have hair envy! I wish I could pull off short hair like you! :) And I love those pictures from Mekiko! :) John, you look like a true anthropologist with that hat on! :) I love it! Anyway, loved the update, I hope all is well with your family! Any word on when you are headed to Guatemala?

Dan and Katie said...

i love your hair hermana!!! are you guys moving to guatemala?

Photo Girl said...

i second what dan and katie said.

Becky said...

Yep, we're going in june or july! and thank you for the compliments on the hair! Katie, when you gonna call me?!!