Can you handle how cute these guys are? I can't. Be ready to be overwhelmed with cuteness... 2 seconds till cuteness overload:


Leave her alone for ONE minute with the cookie dough and this is what happens

Our future chef

And our future little daddy pushing a very big baby!

They say they do everything they see you do...I admit it, sometimes I stay extra time in the bathroom just to read "Get Fuzzy"

Trying a new style

Daddy and Lucy's very first snowman. Look at that detail.

The artist at work.

Can you handle how blue those eyes are?

Eh-hem, I made that stocking (cough, cough) by hand.


Our sweet Christmas tree that we got for super cheap off of craigslist.com

Oh, our little piggy that cried wee, wee, wee all the way home.

And a sweet cuddly piggy (Levi, not John)


Lucy's B-day: We got her the dr kit because she's always so traumatized by all the owie shots, that we hoped she would grow accustomed to it through play. She loves it.

And a new train for their train set.

And a toy broom for mommy's little helper...too bad she usually like to "sweep" what I just swept back under the baseboard heaters!

Levi's Christmas present--a little suit, just like Papa's


Enjoying their wagon from Grandma and Grandpa Tim

Cinderella, a dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep...

Someday my prince will come. Oh, no, mine already did. But he didn't have a horse, or a castle, or a crown or a kingdom...hey, wait, I got cheated! Snow white taught me all sorts of crazy stuff! ...Oh, well, here I go passing it right along.
Speaking of princes. The other day, lucy was sitting in her Cinderella dress and said, "Where is it? Where did it go?" I asked her what she was talking about. She said, "Prinz". I thought that she couldn't possibly be saying "Prince"...she was! I said, "You want a prince?". Her face lit up and she said, "OK!" When I told her I didn't have a prince to give her, boy was she upset. Sorry, honey, we all got to wait for that one and you are way too young! No dating till your sixteen!

Christmas morning


Their favorite activity after bathtime:
2 comments:
Levi is sooo big! When did that happen? I had so many comments, but now that I'm leaving a comment I can't think of anything to say. blame it on motherhood!
Becky - it makes me so happy to see you all growed up with two kids. I can't believe Jacque has two kids of her own now too. Seriously - it is so awesome. Your kids are super adorable!
xo!
steph
Post a Comment