We had a rainy summer in Albany this year. All the tomatoes died and it was the rainiest and coldest month in the region's history! Despite all of theat we made the most of what we had. Grandma came which was really great. The end of August and the first of September brought some nice days, all of which are highlighted below. We went back to Seneca lake which kind of brought things full circle. Becky worked this summer as a lactation consultant and I (John) taught reading classes to kids. It was a full summer, I also made some headway with my research so we hope next years the stars will align for us to go to Guatemala. In the mean time we will enjoy the beautiful fall here and get ready for the long winter hibernation that we have become accostomed to.
Here's Becky with out little boy, Levi has gained a few pounds over the summer, he's one cub who will be ready for hibernation!

Here I turned 31, hard to believe I am this old! I guess being in college (going on 8 years now) makes it seem unreal. Becky made me a nice Key Lime pie which is traditional, the pie was delicious!

Lucy at the water works near our house, she didn't get as close as last year, she is more cautious than she was.
Here I turned 31, hard to believe I am this old! I guess being in college (going on 8 years now) makes it seem unreal. Becky made me a nice Key Lime pie which is traditional, the pie was delicious!
Lucy at the water works near our house, she didn't get as close as last year, she is more cautious than she was.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, your kids are so big and cute!! Thanks for the invite :)
Hey the hair cut looks great Becky! And Levi is looking like a toddler now! Im not sure who he looks like though.
-Clint
Isn't it funny how fearless kids are all of a sudden scared of things they didn't blink at before??
I hope you guys get to go to Guatemala....I'm trying to figure out how to do Spain. I don't know if we can even manage to get ME over there, let alone all of us. :-)
Post a Comment